- Returns are accepted for unused items for up to 14 days after receipt. Buyer must request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) within 5 days of receipt of the item.
- Returns for a refund must be in the original package, clean, unused and be in 100% resalable condition to obtain a refund.
- Returns for an exchange must be in the original package, clean, unused and be in 100% resalable condition to obtain an exchange and are only accepted for defects in materials or manufacturer’s defect.
- Returns for an exchange must be received by Rogue for inspection, prior to any exchange item being shipped to the customer.
- All custom work windscreens are non returnable. this includes any work done for side mirrors, light bars and any other accessories that Rogue Innovations had to accommodate. All windscreens with custom printing are non returnable.
- Rogue is not responsible and no return will be issued. If the item has received:
- Damage caused by improper installation
- Damage caused by improper use
- Damage caused by buyer
**All return issues will be determined at Rogue’s sole discretion.