- Returns are accepted for unused items for up to 14 days after receipt. Buyer must request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) within 5 days of receipt of the item.
- Returns for a refund must be in the original package, clean, unused and be in 100% resalable condition to obtain a refund.
- Returns for an exchange must be in the original package, clean, unused and be in 100% resalable condition to obtain an exchange and are only accepted for defects in materials or manufacturer’s defect.
- Returns for an exchange must be received by Rogue for inspection, prior to any exchange item being shipped to the customer.
- If the item has been returned because of
- Improper installation
- Improper use
- Damage caused by buyer
Rogue is not responsible and no return will be issued.
**All return issues will be determined at Rogue’s sole discretion.