Polaris RZR 900/1000 - WINDOWS for 2 Seater - All Models - All Years
Our Rogue Powerscreen mesh windows are hand built in our Dallas, Texas facility. The mesh windows provide unmatched durability, visibility and protection, while eliminating the hassles commonly found in traditional windows. More airflow not only keeps you cool, but also eliminates the vortex and carries dust and exhaust out of the cab. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity and will not scratch. It also provides some shade and UV protection for occupants. The windows may also give a measure of protection when fully engaged. There is no perfect solution in a rollover or accident, but if the windows are fully engaged, they could protect you and/or your passengers from being thrown from the vehicle or having their body parts exposed outside the vehicle. When riding in any vehicle, occupants should always use the restraints provided in the vehicle. These windows will not replace using seat belts or restraints.
Our mesh windows are made from:
- Heavy-duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. It is also Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Made with heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers for added protection.
- The mesh is engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength or durability and is fire resistant.
- The mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph so trailering is not a problem.