Polaris RZR - 900 & 1000 XP & Turbo - 2015 to 2019 - Non-Polaris roof - fits Sport/Trail also
This model is for people that do not want to use the Polaris "lock and ride' roof system. If you want to use an aftermarket roof or no roof at all. This is the model to get. It attaches at the top to the horizontal bar, where as the" lock and ride" attaches to the visor for the Polaris roof.
We have changed the design of the screens to accomodate for mirrors or attachments at the top and bottom or the "A" pillar. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be glad to help you.
Manufacturers offer many options to attract and satisfy their customers desires. The reality is that although the options, colors and trims are attractive, the frame of the vehicle remains the same. That means the size and area of the windshield remains the same. So, on all of the windshields we make, we researched and tested the models to be sure that if we can, we will have one screen that fits all with the great fit you demand. That means you can order with confidence that you are getting the right product. We made it simple!
Our Rogue Powerscreen mesh windshields are hand built in our Dallas, Texas facility. The mesh windshield provides unmatched durability, visibility and protection, while eliminating the hassles commonly found in traditional windshields. More airflow not only keeps you cool, but also eliminates the vortex and carries dust and exhaust out of the cab. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity and will not scratch. It also provides a clear view of what’s in front of you at all times and no more having to stop and exit the cab to wipe the dust off the windshield so you can see.
Our mesh windshield is made from:
- Heavy-duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. It is also Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Made with heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers for added protection.
- The mesh is engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength or durability and is fire resistant.
- The mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph so trailering is not a problem.