Polaris Ranger XP Full Size Lock & Ride
Making a catalogue like this for Polaris is a challenge. As a consumer you may have noticed over the years that a lot of things have changed. In 2014, Polaris offered a 2 passenger, a Mid-Size, a Full Size and a Multi-Passenger. All in a ton of different colors and trims. In 2015, it changed to a 2 passenger, a Full Size and Multi-Passenger. All in a ton of different colors and trims, 44 to be exact and so on. The point to this is that although they might change the colors or trims, the frames and windshield area stayed pretty consistent. So the way we set it up here, is if you pick your year and then select the model, there will only be one option that will show as "Available". THAT IS YOURS!! It's a simple idea and it works. But, if you have any questions, please call us. We will be glad to help you.
Our Rogue Powerscreen mesh windshields are hand built in our Dallas, Texas facility. The mesh windshield provides unmatched durability, visibility and protection, while eliminating the hassles commonly found in traditional windshields. More airflow not only keeps you cool, but also eliminates the vortex and carries dust and exhaust out of the cab. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity and will not scratch. It also provides a clear view of what’s in front of you at all times and no more having to stop and exit the cab to wipe the dust off the windshield so you can see.
Our mesh windshield is made from:
- Heavy-duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. It is also Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Made with heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers for added protection.
- The mesh is engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength or durability and is fire resistant.
- The mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph so trailering is not a problem.