Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Full Size - 2015-2021 ALL MODELS
Manufacturers offer many options to attract and satisfy their customers desires. The reality is those options, colors and trims can sometimes change from year to year, but the windshield area of the frame of the vehicle remains the same. The mesh windshields we manufacture and test are fitted for each manufacturers model. This gives our product the great fit you expect. That means you can order with confidence that you are getting the right product.
Our Rogue Powerscreen mesh windshields are hand built in our Dallas, Texas facility. The mesh windshield provides unmatched durability, visibility and protection, while eliminating the hassles commonly found in traditional windshields. More airflow not only keeps you cool, but also eliminates the vortex and carries dust and exhaust out of the cab. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity and will not scratch. It also provides a clear view of what’s in front of you at all times and no more having to stop and exit the cab to wipe the dust off the windshield so you can see.
Our mesh windshield is made from:
- Heavy-duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. It is also Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Made with heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers for added protection.
- The mesh is engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength or durability and is fire resistant.
- The mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph so trailering is not a problem.
The windscreen is amazing and very well made and worth every penny. I would highly recommend this product to anybody. The owners are great people and very helpful. Thank you guys for all your help
Just purchased a windscreen for our 2021 Ranger, our 3rd screen on as many different vehicles. Wouldn't own a side by without one! These things really do everything as advertised, and have been easy to install. A durable product for sure, and you can't beat the customer service. Money well spent!
After having a mesh windscreen on my 2014 Ranger Crew 800, I didn't think twice about getting another one for my new 2021 Ranger Crew XP 1000. They are easy to install and work great in the Texas Hill Country environment thru all seasons.