Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 Front Windscreen 2020-2021
Manufacturers offer many options to attract and satisfy their customers desires. The reality is those options, colors and trims can sometimes change from year to year, but the windshield area of the frame of the vehicle remains the same. The mesh windshields we manufacture and test are fitted for each manufacturers model. This gives our product the great fit you expect. That means you can order with confidence that you are getting the right product.
Our Rogue Powerscreen mesh windshields are hand built in our Dallas, Texas facility. The mesh windshield provides unmatched durability, visibility and protection, while eliminating the hassles commonly found in traditional windshields. More airflow not only keeps you cool, but also eliminates the vortex and carries dust and exhaust out of the cab. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity and will not scratch. It also provides a clear view of what’s in front of you at all times and no more having to stop and exit the cab to wipe the dust off the windshield so you can see.
Our mesh windshield is made from:
- Heavy-duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. It is also Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Made with heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers for added protection.
- The mesh is engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength or durability and is fire resistant.
- The mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph so trailering is not a problem.
We live in the south and it keeps you cool. We do a lot of trail riding and I usually lead. The leader gets covered in spiders and webs. This windshield has helped tremendously. I think it helps with dust too. Although we personally have not ridden in rain, we've been told it makes a huge difference.
The only drawback is the bottom of the shield. We wanted to unscrew bolts already there and screw this down, but they didn't match up. A family member has the shield and told us not to put the velcro on bc it starts peeling when you power wash it. Then the next time you go out it gets dirty on the sticky and it eventually peels off. If the bottom was attached by bolts this would be a 5 star product for sure!!!! We just use it without attaching the bottom.
I am not impressed with the attachments
In a world where everyone is competing for the same dollar, it sure is nice to deal with a company that still believes in customer service. Really nice people and called me back promptly.