Honda Pioneer 1000 Windscreen 2015-2021
Manufacturers offer many options to attract and satisfy their customers desires. The reality is those options, colors and trims can sometimes change from year to year, but the windshield area of the frame of the vehicle remains the same. The mesh windshields we manufacture and test are fitted for each manufacturers model. This gives our product the great fit you expect. That means you can order with confidence that you are getting the right product.
Our Rogue Powerscreen mesh windshields are hand built in our Dallas, Texas facility. The mesh windshield provides unmatched durability, visibility and protection, while eliminating the hassles commonly found in traditional windshields. More airflow not only keeps you cool, but also eliminates the vortex and carries dust and exhaust out of the cab. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity, reduces glare and will not scratch. It also provides a clear view of what’s in front of you at all times and no more having to stop and exit the cab to wipe the dust off the windshield so you can see.Our mesh windshield is made from:
- Heavy-duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. It is also Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Made with heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers for added protection.
- The mesh is engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength or durability and is fire resistant. It is highly abrasion resistant.
- The mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph., so trailering is not a problem.
The quality of the windscreen is amazing! You will not find better customer service anywhere! My buddy lives in Wyoming and bought one of these 3 years ago and highly recommended it to eliminate the dust issue and heat. He has 4000 miles on his windscreen plus lots of 85mph trips down the highway on the trailer and still looks and functions great. Goes on and off easily in minutes and works with mirrors and other accessories. You won't be disappointed. Thanks for making our trip to Wyoming more enjoyable!
This windscreen fits my Honda like a glove. I put it on myself and it took about 10 minutes. Really overwhelmed by the quality and how robust the stitching is. I ran with it for a few hours this past weekend and no complaints at all. I took it down while I trailered the Honda but it only took us a few minutes to put it back up. Really nice on the North Florida trails (temp was 90 degrees) we ran blocking flying bugs while letting the wind through. If you are thinking about getting one just do it, you will not regret it.
Finally a good solution to the swirling dust problem. I recommend this wind screen and I wish I would have bought it years ago. The customer service I received was second to none.