Can Am Maverick Sport/Trail Back Screen
Manufacturers offer many options to attract and satisfy their customers desires. The reality is that although the options, colors and trims are attractive, The frame of the vehicle remains the same. That means that the size and area of the windshield remains the same. So for instance, on the Maverick Sport/Trail Back Screen, we have researched and tested to be sure that we have one screen that fits all the Maverick Sport/Trail Back Screen Can Am has offered since 2018/2019. So you can order with confidence. We made it simple!
Our Rogue Powerscreen mesh windshields are hand built in our Dallas, Texas facility. The mesh windshield provides unmatched durability, visibility and protection, while eliminating the hassles commonly found in traditional windshields. More airflow not only keeps you cool, but also eliminates the vortex and carries dust and exhaust out of the cab. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity and will not scratch. It also provides a clear view of what’s in front of you at all times and no more having to stop and exit the cab to wipe the dust off the windshield so you can see.
Our mesh windshield is made from:
- Heavy-duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. It is also Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Made with heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers for added protection.
- The mesh is engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength or durability and is fire resistant.
- The mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph so trailering is not a problem.