Arctic Cat Wildcat XX Windows
Our Rogue Powerscreen mesh windows are hand built in our Dallas, Texas facility. The mesh windows provide unmatched durability, visibility and protection, while eliminating the hassles commonly found in OEM and other windows. Racing windows are difficult to use with a door that opens. They are designed for racing and use metal rods at the top of the window to hold them in place and are secured at the bottom to part of the frame. In case of a roll over, the rod at the top of the window could be bent and not release or release prematurely. Rogue Powerscreen windows use our patented zipper design. With double headed zippers it easily opens from the inside or outside. The mesh screen window has been designed and tested to withstand 180 lbs in a freefall from 26 inches without the materials or zipper failing. It is also designed to prevent someone from sticking their arm out of the vehicle in case of a roll over.
More airflow not only keeps you cool, but also eliminates the vortex and carries dust and exhaust out of the cab. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity and will not scratch. It also provides a good view at all times.
Our mesh windshield is made from:
- Heavy-duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. It is also Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Made with heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers for added protection.
- The mesh is engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength or durability and is fire resistant.
- The mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph so trailering is not a problem.