- What Information Does Rogue Powersports Collect?
- You may access certain areas of the Rogue Powersports Websites without providing any information to Rogue Powersports. Rogue Powersports may, however, collect non-personal information about you, as described in Section 5, “Cookies.”
- In order to become a registered user of the Rogue Powersports Websites, you will need to provide information as part of the registration process, including your name, address, telephone number, birth date, and email address. If you choose to purchase any products or use services offered on the Rogue Powersports Websites, Rogue Powersports may ask you to provide your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address, as well as certain financial information (e.g., credit card number) for the purposes of credit checks, payment and processing of any order; see Section 4.2.
- From time to time Rogue Powersports may include surveys, information requests or other features on the Rogue Powersports Websites which ask you to provide personal information such as your name, telephone number, email address or mailing address. Any information you may provide will be used by Rogue Powersports to allow you to participate in the particular feature being offered. Rogue Powersports may also retain any information you provide in order to send you information about Rogue Powersports’ products and services that may be of interest to you. Rogue Powersports will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications; see Section 3.2, “Receiving Communications; Opt-Out.”
- From time to time, Rogue Powersports may offer sweepstakes, games and other contests on the Rogue Powersports Websites either by itself or in conjunction with a third party partner. You may be asked to provide your name, mailing address and/or email address and date of birth, as well as certain other information on an optional basis (e.g., your gender, annual household income or other types of vehicles that you have purchased), in order to participate in such sweepstakes or contest. This information may also be used by Rogue Powersports or its third party partner to send you information about Rogue Powersports’ or such third party partner’s products and services in the form of an email or regular mail communication or a telephone call. Rogue Powersports will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications from Rogue Powersports each time you receive such a communication; see Section 3.2, “Receiving Communications; Opt-Out.” However, Rogue Powersports does not control, and shall not be responsible for, the privacy policies or practices of its third party partners; see Section 4.1, “Disclosure of Your Information.” If you no longer wish to receive such communications from any third party partner of Rogue Powersports in a sweepstakes or other contest that you may enter, you will need to contact such third party partner directly; see Section 3.2; “Receiving Communications; Opt-Out.”
- Receiving Communications; Opt-Out
- Rogue Powersports provides you with the opportunity to receive information by email, regular mail or telephone calls from Rogue Powersports, or third parties, which may be of interest to you, including information relating to new products and services offered on the Rogue Powersports Website by Rogue Powersports, or other third parties.
- If you do not want to receive any information by email, regular mail or telephone calls, you may opt-out of further communications provided by Rogue Powersports at any time by: (i) sending Rogue Powersports an email at postoffice@Roguepowersports.com; or (ii) writing to Rogue Powersports at Rogue Powersports Innovations, Inc., 2526 Manaña Dr., Dallas TX 75220, Attention: Webmaster. Please note that Rogue Powersports can only comply with requests relating to email, regular mail or telephone communications provided by Rogue Powersports. If you no longer wish to receive further information by email, regular mail or telephone from any third party, you will need to contact such third party directly to opt-out of further communications being provided to you.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- To verify your information, approve your registration as a user of the Rogue Powersports Websites, authenticate payments and process orders, Rogue Powersports may disclose certain financial and other information you provide to Rogue Powersports to third parties offering products and services for sale on the Rogue Powersports Websites, as well as to third parties that provide credit reporting, payment or order fulfillment services.
- You may submit information about new clubs related to Rogue Powersports products or stories and photographs for inclusion in Rogue Powersports’ online scrapbook. Any information you submit to Rogue Powersports for posting on the Rogue Powersports Websites may be available to the public and may be collected and used by persons other than Rogue Powersports. You should not submit to Rogue Powersports any information that you do not want others to know. Rogue Powersports does not routinely monitor these areas of the Rogue Powersports Websites, and you submit such information to Rogue Powersports for posting only at your own risk.
- Rogue Powersports may disclose your information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, a subpoena or other legal process. Rogue Powersports may also disclose such information as is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a person or entity who may be violating any agreement to which such person or entity and Rogue Powersports are a party, or who may be causing injury to, or interfering with, other users of the Rogue Powersports Websites, or other third parties who may be harmed by such activities. In the event that Rogue Powersports, or all or part of its assets, are acquired by a third party, user information may be included in the transferred assets.
- Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to do so or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We recommend that you do not disable your browser from accepting cookies, as it will prevent you from moving freely from page to page and from taking advantage of all of the features of Rogue Powersports Websites, including accessing secure areas of the Rogue Powersports Websites and purchasing Rogue Powersports products on the Rogue Powersports Websites.
Rogue Powersports has implemented security measures to protect personal information provided by you against unauthorized access and use. Rogue Powersports also uses commercially reasonable efforts to establish secure connections with your web browser for any transactions conducted online using a credit card or other financial information you may provide to Rogue Powersports. Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and any information disclosed online can potentially be collected and used by parties other than the intended recipient.
- Changes and Access to Personal Information
You may ask Rogue Powersports to correct, update or delete information you have provided to Rogue Powersports by: (i) sending Rogue Powersports an email at postoffice@Rogue Powersportsind.com; (ii) visiting the opt-out page of the Rogue Powersports Websites located at http://Rogue Powersportsindustries.com/optout and following the instructions on that page; or (iii) writing to Rogue Powersports at Rogue Powersports Industries, Inc. 2526 Manana Dr., Dallas, TX 75220 Attention: Webmaster.
- . You should be sure to provide Rogue Powersports with any updates and changes to your personal information, including your email address. Unless otherwise required by law, Rogue Powersports will retain in its archives, and may use, any communications sent by you and/or any information you have provided to Rogue Powersports even after you cease to be a registered user of the Rogue Powersports Websites, or to otherwise use the Rogue Powersports Websites.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about Rogue Powersports’ privacy policies and practices, please feel free to contact us by email at info@Roguepowersports.com or by writing to us at Rogue Powersports Industries Inc., 2526 Manana Dr., Dallas, TX 75220 Attention: Webmaster.
- Returns are accepted for unused items for up to 14 days after receipt. Buyer must request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) within 5 days of receipt of the item.
- Returns for a refund must be in the original package, clean, unused and be in 100% resalable condition to obtain a refund.
- Returns for an exchange must be in the original package, clean, unused and be in 100% resalable condition to obtain an exchange and are only accepted for defects in materials or manufacturer’s defect.
- Returns for an exchange must be received by Rogue for inspection, prior to any exchange item being shipped to the customer.
- If the item has been returned because of
- Improper installation
- Improper use
- damage caused by buyer
Rogue is not responsible and no return will be issued.
**All return issues will be determined at Rogue’s sole discretion.
Call us quick! (972) 215-7807! If you contact us prior to your order being processed we can cancel the order without any fees or charges. Once an order has been processed it cannot be cancelled. But it can be returned. Please see our return policy for instructions on how to return an item or order.