If there is a manufacturer's defect, we will be glad to take care of this for you. But we determine that at our sole discretion. You must examine the product before you use it and notify us immediately. Don't go riding, run thru a bunch of stuff and then complain.
THERE IS NOT A WARRANTY. We tried to do this but it doesn't work. We can’t control how people use it. Some people immediately set out to destroy the windshield and get a new one. Therefore, the minute people put this on and go riding, they own it. Like every other windshield we know about. Some people are gentle, and some people are extreme. Please try it on first, make sure you like it before you drive it around, be reasonable. We are not a big company, please don’t abuse us. We have made accomodations for people before based on the circumstances, but it is solely at our discretion. OFFICIALLY, THERE IS NO WARRANTY.
- Returns are accepted for unused items for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Returns for a full refund or exchange must be in the original storage bag, clean, unused and be in 100% resalable condition to obtain a full refund or exchange.
DO NOT WAD IT UP AND STUFF IT IN A PACKAGE AND SEND IT BACK. THAT WILL MAKE IT NON-RETURNABLE ! We don’t send them out that way, please don’t send them back that way.
- Returns for an exchange or refund must be received by Rogue for inspection, prior to any exchange item being shipped or refund made to the customer. We will do this as fast as possible. We want you to be out riding.
- If the item has been returned because of improper installation causing damage to the product it will not be refundable. In other words, if you tear it up trying to put it on it will not be refundable. Follow the instructions for installation or contact us. We want to help you! It is not hard to install, but sometimes people need a little help. Please call us. We don’t mind helping.
- Improper use or damage caused by buyer. If Rogue is not responsible and no return or refund will be issued. We can send the "non returnable" item back to you. We recommend taking a picture first and sending it to us.
We require some sort of “proof of purchase”. If purchased from us, the purchase will be in our records. If not, we may require a receipt or proof of purchase.
All of the above applies to sale items. If it is not a non returnable item, we will say so in the ad. All clearance items are non returnable.
8. To return your product, you should ship your product to: Rogue Innovations, Inc., 2526 Manana Drive, Suite 110, Suite 110, Dallas TX 75220, United States
9. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If the return is determined to be a manufacturer’s defect (our error). We will refund ground shipping costs. If you just want a refund and there is no manufacturer’s defect and it falls within 30 days after purchase, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
10. Since you are shipping an item whose value is over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't and don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. We haven’t lost one yet, but you never know.
**All return issues will be determined at Rogue’s sole discretion.
Call us quick! (972) 215-7807! If you contact us prior to your order being shipped, we can cancel the order without any fees or charges. Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled. But it can be returned. However, shipping charges may be on you. Please see our return policy for instructions on how to return an item or order.