Kawasaki Mule Pro MX/FX/FXT/DX Windscreen 2016-2021
Manufacturers offer many options to attract and satisfy their customers desires. The reality is those options, colors and trims can sometimes change from year to year, but the windshield area of the frame of the vehicle remains the same. The mesh windshields we manufacture and test are fitted for each manufacturers model. This gives our product the great fit you expect. That means you can order with confidence that you are getting the right product.
Our Rogue Powerscreen mesh windshields are hand built in our Dallas, Texas facility. The mesh windshield provides unmatched durability, visibility and protection, while eliminating the hassles commonly found in traditional windshields. More airflow not only keeps you cool, but also eliminates the vortex and carries dust and exhaust out of the cab. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity and will not scratch. It also provides a clear view of what’s in front of you at all times and no more having to stop and exit the cab to wipe the dust off the windshield so you can see.
Our mesh windshield is made from:
- Heavy-duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. It is also Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Made with heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers for added protection.
- The mesh is engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength or durability and is fire resistant.
- The mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph so trailering is not a problem.
The front windshield screen is very well made, I think I received the windshield screen for the Teryx-The screen I received has straps at the bottom of the pole on each side and buckles somewhat-its not a smooth fit. The pictures on the website shows a different screen for the Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT and that’s not what I received. I put the screen on and it does the job but it doesn’t look as the photo advertised for my bike. The shipping and turnaround on receiving the product was great and the windshield screen is very well made-great quality-just wish I would have gotten the screen shown for my Mule.😔