Can Am Maverick X3 Windscreen 2018-2021
Manufacturers offer many options to attract and satisfy their customers desires. The reality is those options, colors and trims can sometimes change from year to year, but the windshield area of the frame of the vehicle remains the same. The mesh windshields we manufacture and test are fitted for each manufacturers model. This gives our product the great fit you expect. That means you can order with confidence that you are getting the right product.
Our Rogue Powerscreen mesh windshields are hand built in our Dallas, Texas facility. The mesh windshield provides unmatched durability, visibility and protection, while eliminating the hassles commonly found in traditional windshields. More airflow not only keeps you cool, but also eliminates the vortex and carries dust and exhaust out of the cab. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity and will not scratch. It also provides a clear view of what’s in front of you at all times and no more having to stop and exit the cab to wipe the dust off the windshield so you can see.
Our mesh windshield is made from:
- Heavy-duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. It is also Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Made with heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers for added protection.
- The mesh is engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength or durability and is fire resistant.
- The mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph so trailering is not a problem.
I had 8,500 miles on my original windscreen but since they made some improvements to allow for side mirrors installation as well as other improvements I ordered a new one! I absolutely love this product. It is extremely durable and there is no better riding experience in the warmer months than knowing you are protected from mud (mostly, some small partials can get through as a fine dust), branches, rocks etc...all while still being able to keep the cool breeze that keeps warm weather riding enjoyable. If you are looking for something that is going to keep out the rain this isn't it obviously. It is a mesh screen, not a piece of glass! And best of all, its easy to remove and install so depending on the weather for your particular weekend of riding, you can use the windscreen or something else more suited to current conditions. With that said, if you trade in your machine for another X3, take it with you. We all know dealers don't give jack for accessories! The windscreen is durable enough that you will get many miles out of it. Love it, can't say enough about it!
I’m excited to put it on and try it out this summer