Can Am Maverick X3 REAR SCREEN
Manufacturers offer many options to attract and satisfy their customers desires. The reality is that although the options, colors and trims are attractive, the frame of the vehicle remains the same. That means the size and area of the windshield remains the same. So, on all of the windshields we make, we researched and tested the models to be sure that if we can, we will have one screen that fits all with the great fit you demand. That means you can order with confidence that you are getting the right product. We made it simple!
Our Rogue Powerscreen mesh windshields and windows are hand built in our Dallas, Texas facility. The mesh windows provide unmatched durability, visibility and protection, while eliminating the hassles commonly found in traditional windows. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity and will not scratch. It also provides a clear view of what’s in front of and around you at all times. Windows may provide a measure of safety by preventing riders from sticking their arms out in a roll over. Windows may also provide protection from limbs and debris from coming in thru the opening above the door.
Our mesh windshield is made from:
- Heavy-duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. It is also Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Made with heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers for added protection.
- The mesh is engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength or durability and is fire resistant.
- The mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph so trailering is not a problem.